Monetizing can be done thought AdSense, WordAds, Youtube etc.
First, you need to create a pretty well designed website, that follows these simple rules:
To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about.
To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions:
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
- Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
- If you’d like to monetize YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetization program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
Once the happy day is here & your account is approved Google will send you a code to enter on your site. You can log into your account to get the necessary HTML code to paste into your blog or web page.
You will also need to enter PIN into the Google Site
Be very careful having your friends, relatives or yourself, clicking your own ads! Everyone thinks that would just open a goldmine, but… umm.,no!
Keep updating your content & work on your traffic. This is the key to increasing revenues, of course.
There are many helpful sites to get more ideas, such as http://www.thesitewizard.com/.
http://firstsiteguide.com/blogging-and-monetization-tips/ You can learn about monetizing , blogging, web site building, etc.
Also, you may want to consider WordAds as a way of monetizing.
To be eligible for WordAds:
- Your blog must be set as public
- It must have a custom domain as the primary. Or, be self-hosted and using JetPack.
- You must be the owner of the blog