Well, as it might not be new to you, it is very new to me, that farmers are not just “chicken-feeders” and “crops-pickers”. Sorry, I’m a city girl, I don’t even know what farmers are called. Apparently, there is much more to a farmer than That!
According to https://www.reference.com/business-finance/various-types-farming-647a8a53f484772d?qo=contentSimilarQuestions# , various types of farming suit certain locations while others are best suited for those on a budget. Below are some details regarding the different types of farming available.
- Organic farming — this is the type of farming whereby the farmer greatly depends on organic substances to sustain productivity. The use of organic manure, mechanical cultivation and biological pest control techniques are quite common here.
- Intensive farming — in this type of farming, the farmer tries to make maximum gain from a limited piece of land. This means he or she may rear a large number of animals or grow a lot of crops on a very limited piece of land. The farmer uses various techniques to ensure maximum yield despite having little land.
- Fell farming — this type of farming involves growing crops or grazing animals in hilly areas. These areas are not traditionally viewed as ideal for agriculture but with various techniques, farmers can achieve great yields from them. Grazing sheep and cattle is a common practice in this type of farming.
http://m.wikihow.com/Become-a-Farmer-Without-Experience shows what steps you can take in farming.
In addition to that you can farm soap, like this https://www.soapguild.org/memberpage/P/Soap/1871/Farmington-Soap-Works.
What are the other areas you can “farm”? Pretty much anything.
My own analysis of farming is while you are walking around your house, look around! Almost everything you touch or almost everything you would like to have around, can be farmed!
“Get Startups, LLC” doesn’t give any investment, financial or legal advice.
Business Articles Categories:
- Bookkeeping Articles
- Business Ideas
- Business Techniques
- Business Law
- Creative Business
- Humanized Business
- New in Business
- Web Design
Read More On Making Money:
- How To Save About $9,000/Year (Based On $2,000/Month Spending)
- My Productive Day
- Psychology Of My Success
- How To Make Hundreds By Opening A Checking Account
- What Comes Easy Won’t Last